Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bump?!

Oh sure...now that I've re-visited my blog site I can't seem to contain myself!! Nothing for months...then two in the same night?! Perhaps it is time to add to the collection a little more often.

Speaking of which...here are a few of my favorites...

Bugs B' Gone
And Bingo Was It's Name-o
The Puzzling Challenge...or the Challenged Puzzler
A Tight-Knit(ting) Community
A Day in the Life of a TWO-Year Old

...and finally...last, but not by any means least...

"BIG BUG BLOG". My very first attempt at 'writing' so to speak. I always enjoy reading over that experience now!! I've come a long way since worrying about a few Pinto-sized Palmetto bugs.

The above blogs are written far more for entertainment purposes than to profess the profound. Which, come to think of it, I don't ever really achieve. : )

For my thoughts on my writing...see
"On Writing"
and
"Confessions of a Closet Fame-seeker"

Ok. Enough. Who's going to read this anyway???!!

K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home